We are looking for a highly motivated applicant to join our .NET development team.
The applicant will be part of a cross-functional team that will work closely with internal BI Project Managers, Software Architects/Modelers and Web/Mobile Developers, using Agile development techniques to assure all the software life cycle: architecture, development, testing, implementation and publication.
It is expected that the applicant is a highly motivated ASP.NET developer and passionate about building secure, high
performance, scalable solutions for the web.
The applicant will work from our headquarters in São João da Madeira.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal applicant for the .NET Developer position will have a strong background in building stable, high-quality web
applications with the Microsoft suite of technology products. The applicant will have experience working with ASP.NET, and be familiar with all aspects of development, from conceptualization to roll-out. She/he will perform unittesting and will actively engage in end-to-end testing. The applicant will be self-motivated, detail oriented, and comfortable working in a collaborative team environment. Strong communication skills (oral and written) are essential!
In addition to the above, the applicant will:
- Ability to work well with a team and collaborate;
- Understand agile methodologies;
- Be experienced and comfortable with C# and .NET 4.5+ Framework;
- Be familiar with SOA;
- Have a strong foundation on HTTP protocol;
- Be experienced with development and implementation/publishing of web apps under MVC and MVVM
handling events, manipulate document and AJAX requests;
- Be experienced working with LINQ;
- Have experience on remote data consuming, as REST;
- Be familiar with development and implementation/publishing of API’s;
- Have a good understanding and experience on OAuth protocol;
- Be familiar with ORM’s and Micro-ORM’s;
- Have experience with data bases SQL (NoSQL experience will be also appreciated);
- Be familiar with unit testing;
- Have experience with responsive layouts and cross-platform testing;
- Fluent in French will be valued;
- 2+ year with professional experience developing under MVC/MVVM patterns;
- 2+ year with professional experience developing Rest API’s;
- 2+ year with professional experience in SQL Databases;
- 2+ year with professional experience with SOA development;
- 2+ years with professional experience in C#;
- 1+ year with professional experience with versioning tools;
About MHII Solutions
MHII Solutions empowers global Healthcare entities to unleash the power of their Healthcare data to better
support data-driven decision making.
We deliver game changing Healthcare analytics competences and technology, ranging from data collection, data
monitoring/visualization to pattern identification and data prediction.
Digital technology is transforming the Healthcare sector, accelerating and improving the way Healthcare is
provided for all the patients. Nowadays, the mobility, efficiency and accuracy of the services provided are a
valuable must that never can be denied by the Healthcare providers and professionals. Digital technology comes
up like the fuel that allows Healthcare entities to answer this daily pressure of existing demands of the modern day
patient, administrative processes and interoperability between systems.
Recently we joined the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data. MHII commitment is to share with
the world the monitoring and visualization of SDG 3 "Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all
ages" in simple, attractive and consumable mobile visualization platform. The ability to easily monitor and visualize
complex and huge amount of data is key to allow meaningful insights out of data and to better assure the
achievement of the SDG. MHII expects to contribute to the widespread of mobile data monitoring and visualization
in order to reach a true data democratization and unleash the power of data to provide meaningful insights for
efficient decision making.
With over 20 years of international experience in the Healthcare sector, bringing state of the art analytics
competences and technology to the Healthcare entities' information systems, our team is truly focused on “giving
health its value”.