At Johnson Controls, we are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of people all over the world. How do we do this? By working together on holistic solutions for smarter buildings and cities today and tomorrow. By protecting people and the environment. By giving back in the communities we live in. By solving today’s challenges while constantly asking ‘what’s next?’ So, what’s next in your future?
Create your next opportunity with us as a Test Engineer in our PORTO office – Sanjotec..
The Solutions Testing Engineer is expected to test all levels of an integrated customer solution, including the software, hardware and firmware which traverses 3 retail business verticals: traffic monitoring (via people counting) , inventory (via RFID), and Shrink (via EAS Front Door and Exit Pedestals)
· Write customer based use cases at a sufficient level of detail to code both performance and automation scripts
· Interact with customers in defining solution and test parameters for all proposed system deployments
· Develop automation using off the shelf tools as well as custom developed frameworks for testing both hardware and software
· Develop performance scripts to solve both customer issues and also to benchmark both hardware and software performance
· Fluent in C#/.NET
· 5-7 years developing use cases for use in developing automated and performance tests
· 5 years proficiency with a variety of automation frameworks, including: QTP, Selenium, and Appium
· 5 years proficiency with a variety of performance test tools including: LoadRunner, JMeter, WebLoad
· 5 years proficiency in coding, preferably in: JAVA, .NET, C#
· 3 years managing and mentoring junior team members on automation and performance development techniques
.Speak an write in English
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, food allowance, monthly free workplace massage, fruit and drinks for whole year, referral bonus, special occasion gifts, health insurance, life insurance, transport to the office, relax room, company events, etc.
We look forward to receive your CV application in English.
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA at Johnson Controls
+421 257 274 162 direct
+421 905 503 091 cell