We are looking for a highly-motivated applicant to join our team.
The applicant will be part of a cross-functional team that will work closely with internal BI Project Managers, Software Architects/Modelers and Web/Mobile Developers, using Agile methodologies. The applicant will also assist project teams with technical issues in the initiation and planning.
The applicant will work from our headquarters in São João da Madeira.
Desired Skills and Experience
The System Administrator will take over all aspects of the configuration and maintenance of our computer systems. Strong communication skills (oral and written) are essential!
In addition to the above, the applicant will:
- Ability to work well with a team and collaborate;
- Understand agile methodologies;
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter;
- Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems;
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns;
- Create and verify backups of data;
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests;
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution;
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Review application logs;
- Install and test computer-related equipment;
- Fluent in French will be valued;
- 2+ years with professional experience in email administration;
- 2+ years with professional experience in cloud administration;
- 2+ years with professional experience in database administration;
- 2+ years with professional experience in hardware acquisition and configuration;
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues;
- Basic understanding of insurance goals and practices;
- Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours on a limited basis;
About MHII Solutions
MHII Solutions empowers global Healthcare entities to unleash the power of their Healthcare data to better
support data-driven decision making.
We deliver game changing Healthcare analytics competences and technology, ranging from data collection, data
monitoring/visualization to pattern identification and data prediction.
Digital technology is transforming the Healthcare sector, accelerating and improving the way Healthcare is
provided for all the patients. Nowadays, the mobility, efficiency and accuracy of the services provided are a
valuable must that never can be denied by the Healthcare providers and professionals. Digital technology comes
up like the fuel that allows Healthcare entities to answer this daily pressure of existing demands of the modern day
patient, administrative processes and interoperability between systems.
Recently we joined the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data. MHII commitment is to share with
the world the monitoring and visualization of SDG 3 "Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all
ages" in simple, attractive and consumable mobile visualization platform. The ability to easily monitor and visualize
complex and huge amount of data is key to allow meaningful insights out of data and to better assure the
achievement of the SDG. MHII expects to contribute to the widespread of mobile data monitoring and visualization
in order to reach a true data democratization and unleash the power of data to provide meaningful insights for
efficient decision making.
With over 20 years of international experience in the Healthcare sector, bringing state of the art analytics
competences and technology to the Healthcare entities' information systems, our team is truly focused on “giving
health its value”.