We are looking for a candidate to our Business Intelligence and Analytics Team to work with huge amount of data, collected from our Products and Services. You will work in international assignments from our headquarters in Portugal with customers from all over the world. It is expected from you a great passion for Data to deal with daily challenges around Business Intelligence and Analytics. As a member of an ambitious and dynamic Team, you will have the opportunity to work in several data layers, such as: Data Entry Process, Data Cleaning, Data Modelling, Data Visualization, Data Monitoring, Pattern Identification and knowledge discovery.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Strong analytical, critical and logical thinking skills;
– Passionate about big data technologies;
– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as team player;
– Positive and pro-active attitude;
– Fluent in English (mandatory). Other languages are a plus.
- Structured Query Language (SQL): Expert Level;
- Designing and implementing ETL Processes (using SSIS or Pentaho DI);
- Dimensional data modelling (experience in SSAS is a plus);
- Deploying and configuring BI platforms is a plus;
- Dashboards development and reporting (DAX, R/Python programming is a plus);
- MS Excel: Proficiency level.
- Degree in Informatics Engineering or IT related field (Master degree is a plus);
- 4+ years with experience handling with data;
- 2+ year with professional experience in Business Intelligence.