(São João da Madeira)
We are looking for a candidate to our Business Intelligence and Analytics Team to work with huge amount of data, collected from our Products and Services. You will work in international assignments from our headquarters in Portugal with customers from all over the world. It is expected from you a great passion for Data to deal with daily challenges around Business Intelligence and Analytics. As a member of an ambitious and dynamic Team, you will have the opportunity to work in several data layers, such as: Data Entry Process, Data Cleaning, Data Modelling, Data Visualization, Data Monitoring, Pattern Identification and knowledge discovery.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Strong analytical, critical and logical thinking skills;
– Passionate about create beautiful and meaningful reports;
– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as team player;
– Positive and pro-active attitude;
– Fluent in English (mandatory). Other languages are a plus.
– Dashboards development and reporting (preferential PowerBI or Tableau);
– Knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language) and DAX (Data Analysis Expressions) is a plus;
– Publishing and configuring reports;
– Communicating findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences;
– Providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets is a plus;
– MS Excel: Proficiency level.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Economics;
- 2+ years with experience handling with data;
- 1+ year with professional experience in a similar position.