We are looking for a highly-motivated applicant to join our team.
The applicant will help to minimize cost and implementation risks, and provide the required liaison, documentation and everyday management of projects, while ensuring that all project products and services are risk managed, budgeted effectively and delivered in a timely manner.
The applicant will work from our headquarters in São João da Madeira.
Desired Skills and Experience
Strong communication skills (oral and written) are essential!
In addition to the above, the applicant will:
- Ability to work well with a team and collaborate;
- Understand agile methodologies;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web
- Fluent in French will be valued;
- 2+ years with professional experience on managing projects;
- 2+ years with professional experience on consulting;
- 2+ years with professional experience with client-facing and internal communication skills;
About MHII Solutions
MHII Solutions empowers global Healthcare entities to unleash the power of their Healthcare data to better
support data-driven decision making.
We deliver game changing Healthcare analytics competences and technology, ranging from data collection, data
monitoring/visualization to pattern identification and data prediction.
Digital technology is transforming the Healthcare sector, accelerating and improving the way Healthcare is
provided for all the patients. Nowadays, the mobility, efficiency and accuracy of the services provided are a
valuable must that never can be denied by the Healthcare providers and professionals. Digital technology comes
up like the fuel that allows Healthcare entities to answer this daily pressure of existing demands of the modern day
patient, administrative processes and interoperability between systems.
Recently we joined the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data. MHII commitment is to share with
the world the monitoring and visualization of SDG 3 "Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all
ages" in simple, attractive and consumable mobile visualization platform. The ability to easily monitor and visualize
complex and huge amount of data is key to allow meaningful insights out of data and to better assure the
achievement of the SDG. MHII expects to contribute to the widespread of mobile data monitoring and visualization
in order to reach a true data democratization and unleash the power of data to provide meaningful insights for
efficient decision making.
With over 20 years of international experience in the Healthcare sector, bringing state of the art analytics
competences and technology to the Healthcare entities' information systems, our team is truly focused on “giving
health its value”.